Marriage Celebrant in Brisbane, Mount Tamborine, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Logan
Make your wedding day a joyous, stress-free, well-organised celebration of your love.
I look forward to the privilege of you allowing me to turn your intentions into a wedding ceremony that you will cherish for a lifetime.
I'll provide a highly professional service with nothing too much trouble.
I take my responsibility very seriously in helping to make sure your wedding is exactly what you want.
I look forward to the opportunity to meet to discuss your needs and kick off the legal documentation.
Let's set up an initial interview at your home or a convenient location to discuss your wedding day thoughts. I ensure your ceremony is affordable by offering reasonable fees.
Don't worry if you don't know what you want I'll provide you with a resource kit of ideas and sample ceremonies.
The most popular wedding styles are: classic, rustic, romantic, garden, vintage, contemporary, glamorous, beach, vineyard or chic. I greatly enjoy making your dreams into reality.
Planning a Wedding
I will ensure your wedding ceremony exceeds your expectations. the sorts of things i'm delighted to do INCLUDE as part of my fee:
- Travel to meetings, rehearsal (if necessary) and the wedding ceremony
- Face to face interviews at a mutually convenient location (I’m happy meet as many times as necessary or over the phone/Skype)
- Your Wedding Rehearsal (if necessary) at the wedding venue with the wedding party
- Completion and submission of all legally required wedding documentation. This includes the Notice of Intended Marriage which must be completed at least one month before the ceremony, the No Impediment to Marriage document (completed as close as possible to your wedding) and the three Marriage Certificates signed off during the ceremony.
- The development of a personalised wedding ceremony developed from meetings and discussion with you so it turns your intentions into a wonderful wedding ceremony
- I'll provide a comprehensive Wedding Kit which includes a range of sample wedding resources to help you plan your special day
- A portable PA and sound system to ensure all of your guests clearly hear your wedding ceremony (if required)
- A well-presented table and chair for signing your marriage documentation (if required)
- Your Marriage Certificate and a copy of the Wedding Ceremony in a Wedding Folder.
- How much does a wedding cost? As every wedding is different, it is difficult to set a definitive cost. My typical Celebrant fee of $595 is below the average cost of a wedding Celebrant in South East Queensland.
The First Meeting
As a Marriage Celebrant it is my role to ensure your intentions for the wedding ceremony are realised … exceeded.
Firstly it is the celebrant’s responsibility to work with you to put together a ceremony that will live in your memories for all the right reasons. Apart from meeting the obligations under the Marriage Act 1961, the content of the marriage ceremony is totally your choice.
At the first meeting I will explain the legal obligations.
To help I’ll provide you with a range sample ceremonies and verses that can chose from. You may already have exactly what you want. If that’s the case, that’s great! I will ensure it meets the obligations of the Marriage Celebrant under the Marriage Act.
We’ll also discuss the involvement of others, families, friends your witnesses. I can help with incorporation of readings, music, special rituals whatever ensures that your intentions become a special reality.
At the final stages of the ceremony you will be required to sign the Marriage Register and Marriage Certificates, together with two witnesses over the age of eighteen and the Marriage Celebrant. You will be presented with your Marriage Certificate and a complimentary copy of your marriage ceremony. I will ensure that your documentation is sent to Births, Deaths and Marriages by Express Post.
Contact me now on Phone 04114 20918 or by clicking here
Allow Michael to ensure all the special celebrations in your life exceed your expectations and deliver exactly what you want. Call Michael on phone: 04114 20918 for a well organised, stress free celebration.
Renewal of vows
SAME SEX Commitment ceremonies
After an extensive career in education and training, Michael Janz brings his people skills, organisational and management qualities to help people turn their intentions into wonderful occasions.
As a celebrant, speaker and master of ceremonies, Michael takes the pressure out of important events such as weddings, commitment ceremonies, renewal of vows, funerals and naming ceremonies.
“I believe strongly that all couples deserve the right to formalise their love through a legal union such as marriage. I consider it a great privilege to help couples celebrate their love.”
"I have spent my working life serving others and derive great personal satisfaction from playing a small but critical role as a Celebrant."
“I look forward to the privilege of you allowing me to turn your intentions into a celebration that you will cherish for a lifetime.”
“I'll provide a highly professional service where nothing is too much trouble.”
“I take my responsibility very seriously in helping to make sure your wedding or commitment ceremony is exactly what you want.”
Michael provides wedding services throughout Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Tamborine Mountain, Logan City, Ipswich, Toowoomba and the Sunshine Coast. No additional charges are made for travel.
Michael is a member of Australia's Leading Marriage Celebrant Association, Australian Marriage Celebrants Inc. and the Alliance of Celebrants Qld Inc.